Dr. Jack Giesy Equestrian Arena
Admission & Parking are free for this event
Saturday, April 21: 8:00am-6:00pm
Sunday, April 22: 8:00am-5:00pm
The Washington State 4-H Foundation – chartered in 1961 – enables you to put your money where your heart is.
As the official private support group of the Washington State 4-H Program, the Foundation generates investment in young people who are addressing the big issues facing Washington State. Our professional staff and Board of Trustees are passionate about ensuring that 4-H supporters are able to direct their investment to what matters most to them, whether it is demonstrating that we are developing a science-literate workforce, or creating a movement of civically aware youth engaged in their local communities through our annual Know Your Government Conference, or assisting with college scholarships and youth scholarships for valuable programs around our state. We are proud to offer assistance to 4-H youth who have worked hard to compete in national competitions.
The Washington State 4-H Foundation raises funds from private sources to support the 4-H Program, engaging youth in reaching their fullest potential while advancing the field of youth development. Our 4-H program has impacted the lives of many youth who have participated in club programs, served as volunteer leaders, and supported their efforts via local, regional and statewide partnerships.
A public and private partnership comprised of Washington State University, county governments, the 4-H Foundation, and local clubs, Washington 4-H reflects the mission of National 4-H Council, empowering youth through hands-on learning, research-based programs, adult mentorship, and civic engagement, preparing them to apply these skills to their educational and professional pursuits and their role as citizens in a dynamic and complex world.
We invite you to become a partner as we engage youth around the state in reaching their fullest potential and MAKING THE BEST BETTER!
Gifts to the Washington State 4-H Foundation create new opportunities for more youth to be positively impacted and add value to the Washington State 4-H Youth Development Program by:
- Providing grants for innovative programs
- Assistance with the State 4-H Enrollment Fee
- Subsidizing registration fees for camps, leadership conferences, volunteer training programs, and international exchanges
- Assisting with travel and registration fees for National 4-H Congress and National 4-H Conference.
Funding priorities focus on:
- Future Leaders – Scholarships, Teen Conference, National Travel, International Exchanges, District Teen Rallies, State 4-H Fair, and State 4-H Ambassadors.
- Leadership – Endowed Chairs, Program Coordinators, District 4-H Specialists, 4-H Science Specialist, 4-H Healthy Living Specialist, Teen Leadership Specialist, Curriculum Specialist, State 4-H Forum, and Western Regional Leader’s Forum
- Program Support – County 4-H Support, 4-H Science, 4-H Healthy Living, 4-H Citizenship, Dairy Endowment, Technology, Operational Support for Central 4-H Operations
- Capital Investment – State 4-H Headquarters, 4-H Adventure Education Facility